- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0007-6805 (Print), 2044-768X (Online)
- Editors: Walter A. Friedman Harvard Business School, USA and Geoffrey Jones Harvard Business School, USA
- Editorial board
Latest research articles
Latest review essays
- Industrial Manifest Destiny: American Firearms Manufacturing and Antebellum Expansion
- 03 July 2018,
- Some of the United States’ most eminent arms manufacturers had their start in the middle of the nineteenth century. These were also the years that American...
- A Conceptual Framework for New Entrepreneurial History
- 20 March 2018,
- Reinventing Entrepreneurial History By R. Daniel Wadhwani (University of the Pacific, USA) and Christina Lubinski (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark) Abstract:...
- Entrepreneurs and Indian Transnational Business
- 30 January 2018,
- Transnational Indian Business in the Twentieth Century By: Chinmay Tumbe (Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India) Abstract: This article argues that...
- Governance structures and market performance
- 05 October 2017,
- Contractual Freedom and Corporate Governance in Britain in the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries by Timothy W. Guinnane (Yale University), Ron Harris...