Cambridge is widely regarded as one of the world’s premier publishers of philosophical research, having one of the most recognisable and distinguished books lists as well as a growing collection of leading journals. Our list brings a range of high-quality books by distinguished authors to readers at both student and specialist level. All periods and sub-areas of philosophy are covered, and the list is particularly strong in history of philosophy.
Philosophy Journals, more results, from A to Z
Explore Philosophy journals
- Arabic Sciences and Philosophy
- Business Ethics Quarterly
- Canadian Journal of Philosophy
- Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review / Revue canadienne de philosophie
- Economics & Philosophy
- Hegel Bulletin
- Journal of the American Philosophical Association
- Journal of the History of Economic Thought
- Kantian Review
Philosophy Books, more results, from A to Z
Explore Philosophy books
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...