Together, we are building an open future
Your need for increased access, reach and influence inspires us to work with you, embracing new solutions to unlock the potential of research through greater collaboration, transparency and accessibility.
How are we making this possible?
- Transforming the vast majority of research publishing in our journals to open access by 2025
- Accelerating the publication of early research - Discover Cambridge Open Engage
- Finding new ways to publish books open access - Discover Flip it Open
- Pioneering new publishing models - Discover Cambridge Prisms & Research Directions
- Evolving our open access policies
As a university press that is driven by purpose, not by profit, you can rely on us to be a strong voice for the academic community and for the benefit of open; to be honest advisors and partners as open research continues to evolve.
Who are we working with?
- 14 July 2023,
- Last month, cOAlition S published an annual review of their transformative journals programme, based on data provided by publishers including our own (download...
- 12 July 2023,
- The development of open access has placed a new spotlight on how we define ‘research’. At Cambridge we publish peer-reviewed research journals, but in...
- 06 December 2022,
- In 2021 Cambridge set up its Chinese Librarian Advisory Board. It’s the only Cambridge advisory board to consist solely of members from a single country and...