- Access: Archive
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0317-1671 (Print), 2057-0155 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Robert Chen Toronto, ON, Canada
- Editorial board
The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences (CJNS) is a widely circulated, internationally recognized medical journal that publishes peer-reviewed articles in neurology and neurosciences. Articles are published in English with abstracts in both English and French. The Journal is published in January, March, May, July, September, and November in an online format.
The Journal is the official publication of the five member societies of the Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation (CNSF) -- Canadian Neurological Society (CNS), Canadian Association of Child Neurology (CACN), Canadian Neurosurgical Society (CNSS), Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (CSCN) and the Canadian Society of Neuroradiology (CSNR).
If you are a CNSF member and you are not seeing full access to all articles, sign in through the CNSF website at https://cnsf.org/journal/journal-access-cjns/. Enter your CNSF member # and last name. Then click on “Journal Access | CJNS”
- 27 May 2021,
- The May BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy and is entitled “The barriers, benefits and training needs of clinicians As lockdowns were announced in response to COVID-19, services had to radically change how psychological treatment was provided, moving from face-to-face to remote delivery.…...
- 25 April 2021,
- Sunday, April 25th is World Malaria Day. A day when we celebrate the remarkable successes in the fight against malaria over the past two decades.…
- 19 April 2021,
- The April BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy and is entitled “Delivering cognitive therapy for adolescent social anxiety...