From the first frontlist purchase 12 years ago, we have seen growth in the depth & breadth of our publishing with our collections including research monographs, academic reference titles, Elements, books for professionals and titles from our growing trade programme.
Our 2024 ebook collection contains the most recent, award-winning publishing from Cambridge University Press.
To find out about your regional offers and pricelists please find your regional Sales contact here, or contact us about general enquiries on the email below:
With Cambridge Frontlist you can:
- Purchase by package: Cambridge Frontlist collections can be purchased by HSS, STM, Full, or individual subject collections
- Own the content instantly: You can gain immediate perpetual access to Cambridge titles
- Plan for the future: Know that you have covered your institution's needs
Included in the Cambridge Frontlist:
- Elements – Elements combines the best features of book and journals & consist of original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organised into focused series edited by leading scholars, and provide comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences. Find out more.
- Trade Publishing – The Trade publishing programme by Cambridge University Press was launched in 2018 and has published ambitious, impactful non-fiction books for the curious and inspired reader. Expect important discussions, brave new research and some favourite classics reborn. Find out more.
- Cambridge Handbooks - Genuinely broad in scope, each handbook in this series provides a complete state-of-the-field overview of a major sub-discipline within language study, law, and psychological science research. Find out more.