Together, we are building an open future
Your need for increased access, reach and influence inspires us to work with you, embracing new solutions to unlock the potential of research through greater collaboration, transparency and accessibility.
How are we making this possible?
- Transforming the vast majority of research publishing in our journals to open access by 2025
- Accelerating the publication of early research - Discover Cambridge Open Engage
- Finding new ways to publish books open access - Discover Flip it Open
- Pioneering new publishing models - Discover Cambridge Prisms & Research Directions
- Evolving our open access policies
As a university press that is driven by purpose, not by profit, you can rely on us to be a strong voice for the academic community and for the benefit of open; to be honest advisors and partners as open research continues to evolve.
Who are we working with?
- 07 November 2022,
- Science has become more open and more transparent. Through open data and materials, many published findings are now directly reproducible by other researchers.…...
- 30 September 2022,
- The new policy from the OSTP promises a leap forward in the speed of transition to open research in the United States.
- 25 August 2022,
- The University Collaboration Budget (UCB) funds initiatives that involve direct collaboration between the University and Cambridge University Press (Academic)....