- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0010-437X (Print), 1570-5846 (Online)
- Editors: Jochen Heinloth Universität Duisburg-Essen|Fakultät für Mathematik|D-45117 Essen|Germany, Bruno Klingler Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin|Institut für Mathematik|Unter den Linden 6|10099 Berlin|Germany, Lenny Taelman University of Amsterdam|Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics|P.O. Box 94248|1090 GE Amsterdam|The Netherlands, and Eric Vasserot IMJ-PRG|Bâtiment Sophie Germain|8 Place Aurélie Nemours|75013 Paris|France
- Editorial board
Online access is free for all papers published 5 years ago or more. Papers published before 1997 are available from the NUMDAM website.
Compositio is owned and published by non-profit organisations (the Foundation Compositio Mathematica and the London Mathematical Society) that use any surplus income from the journal to sponsor mathematics and mathematical research.
- 10 February 2021,
- Stefan problems are a special type of partial differential boundary value problems, introduced around 1890 by the Slovenian physicist Josef Stefan .…...
- 30 July 2020,
- The European Journal of Applied Mathematics and Cambridge University Press are pleased to award the 2020 John Ockendon Prize to B.…
- 13 March 2020,
- Alice of ‘wonderland’ and ‘looking glass’ fame is a creation of mathematician Charles Dodgson, better known by his pseudonym Lewis Carroll.…