JFM Perspectives are critical surveys of the state of a particular topic written by a leading expert. Perspectives are typically around 50-70 pages long and structured so that a person entering the specific field without specialist knowledge can access and understand the key results and the current major research questions. Perspectives are drawn from the whole of fluid mechanics, and are written at the invitation of the editorial board.
JFM Perspectives Editorial Board
- Doctor Bérengère Dubrulle, Service de Physique de l'Etat Condensé, France
- Professor Rama Govindarajan, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
- Professor Heinz Pitsch, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Professor Olivier Pouliquen, Aix Marseille University-CNRS, France
- Professor Sarah Waters, University of Oxford, UK