1. Unintentional perineal injury in prepubescent girls: a multicenter, prospective report of 56 girls. Pediatrics
1995; 95:628., , ,
2. Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, 6th ed, , (Eds), Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia
Genital trauma. In:
3. Warning from Nagano: increase of vulvar hematoma and/or lacerated injury caused by snowboarding. J Trauma
2001; 50:328., , et al.
4. Vulvar and genital trauma in pediatric and adolescent gynecology. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol
5. Genitourinary tract injuries in girls. Br J Urol
1996; 78:446., , et al.
6. Serious hematoma of the vulva from a bicycle accident. A case report. J Reprod Med
2000; 45:662., , ,
7. Nonobstetric lower genital tract injuries in rural India. Int J Gynaecol Obstet
2008; 103:26., , et al.
8. Severe anorectal and vaginal injuries in a jet ski passenger. J Trauma
2004; 56:440., ,
9. Vaginal injury resulting from sliding down a water chute. Am J Obstet Gynecol
1992; 166:930., , ,
10. Vaginal laceration caused by water skiing. J Emerg Nurs
11. Coital injuries of the vagina. Obstet Gynecol
12. Traumatic injuries of the female external genitalia and their association with urological injuries. J Urol
1998; 159:956., Jr,
13. Traumatic rupture of female urethra. Urology
1983; 22:601., ,
14. Vaginal injuries in patients with pelvic fractures. J Trauma
15. Complete disruption of the female urethra. Int J Urol
1999; 6:50., , et al.
16. Vaginal evisceration. Obstet Gynecol
17. Postcoital vaginal laceration in a patient presenting with signs of small bowel perforation: report of a case. Surg Today
2001; 31:466., , et al.
18. Randomized trial of lidocaine ointment versus placebo for the treatment of postpartum perineal pain. Obstet Gynecol
2002; 100:1239., , et al.
19. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Gynecologic Procedures. Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists, ACOG bulletin number 24, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC 2001. p.268.
20. Absorbable suture materials for primary repair of episiotomy and second degree tears. Cochrane Database Syst Rev
2010 Jun 16;(6):CD000006., ,
21. Tisseel for management of traumatic postpartum haemorrhage. Arch Gynecol Obstet
2009; 279:437., ,
22. Vulvar and vaginal hematomas: a retrospective study of conservative versus operative management. South Med J
1987; 80:991., , ,
23. Traumatic vulvar hematomas. Assessing and treating nonobstetric patients. Postgrad Med
1991; 89:115., ,
24. Management of vulvar hematomas: use of a Word catheter. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol
25. Women's diagnostic imaging, case fifteen: Factor II deficiency with vulvar hematoma. www.uhrad.com (Accessed on May 3, 2012).
26. Transarterial embolization of a nonpuerperal traumatic vulvar hematoma. Radiat Med
2008; 26:168., , et al.
27. Fibrin sealant for management of complicated obstetric lacerations. Obstet Gynecol
2010; 115:403., ,
28. Prevalence and predictors of chronic lower genital tract discomfort. Am J Obstet Gynecol
2001; 185:545., ,
29. Characteristics of female patients with sexual dysfunction who also had a history of blunt perineal trauma. J Sex Marital Ther
2002; 28 Suppl 1:175., , et al.