- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2020
- Print publication year: 2020
- Online ISBN: 9781108807401
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108807401
This innovative volume provides an introduction to twelve seminal events in the international relations of East Asia prior to 1900: twelve events that everyone interested in the history of world politics should know. The East Asian historical experience provides a wealth of new and different cases, patterns, and findings that will expand horizons from the Western, Eurocentric experience. Written by an international team of historians and political scientists, these essays draw attention to the China-centered East Asian order – with its long history of dominance – and what this order might tell us about the current epoch.
Michael C. Horowitz - University of Pennsylvania
Jennifer Lind - Dartmouth College
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.