- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2012
- Print publication year: 2004
- Online ISBN: 9780511610837
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511610837
Charles Taylor is beyond question one of the most distinctive figures in the landscape of contemporary philosophy. In a time of increasing specialization Taylor's ability to contribute to philosophical conversations across a wide spectrum of ideas is distinctive and impressive. These areas include moral theory, theories of subjectivity, political theory, epistemology, hermeneutics, philosophy of mind, philosophy of language and aesthetics. His most recent writings have seen him branching into the study of religion. Written by a team of international authorities, this collection will be read primarily by students and professionals in philosophy, political science and religious studies, but will appeal to a broad swathe of professionals across the humanities and social sciences.
Source: The Heythrop Journal
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed