- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1355-770X (Print), 1469-4395 (Online)
- Editors: Carlos Chavez Universidad de Talca, Chile, Susana Ferreira University of Georgia, USA, E. Somanathan Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi, India, and Jeffrey R. Vincent Duke University, USA
Environment and Development Economics is positioned at the intersection of environmental, resource and development economics. The Editor and Associate Editors, supported by a distinguished panel of advisors from around the world, aim to encourage submissions from researchers in the field in both developed and developing countries. The Journal is divided into two main sections, Theory and Applications, which includes regular academic papers and Policy Options, which includes papers that may be of interest to the wider policy community. Environment and Development Economics also publishes occasional Policy Fora (discussions based on a focal paper). Recent special issues include the “Special Issue on Climate Change: Emerging Issues and New Challenges for Economic Development” guest edited by Simone Borghesi, as well as the two-part “Special Issue on Weather and Climate Impacts in Developing Countries” guest edited by Anna Creti, Philippe Delacote and Antoine Leblois.
This journal has now moved over to electronic submission, using the Scholar One system. Click HERE to go to the submission website. Guidance on how to upload your manuscript is available on the site by clicking "Instructions and Forms" and then "Author Instructions".
Two new special issues from Environment and Development Economics
Natural Resources and Economic Development
- 08 January 2022,
- Firstly, for anyone new to the journal can you briefly explain the journal’s mission and scope? The Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is the journal of the History of Economics Society and it promotes interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.…...
- 07 January 2022,
- In April 2021, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis hosted a symposium for finance research related to the Covid-19 Pandemic.…
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...