- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1047-7594 (Print), 2331-5709 (Online)
- Editor: Jennifer Trimble Stanford University, USA
- Editorial board
The journal will be concerned with Italy and all parts of the Roman world from about 700 B.C. to about A.D. 700. It will exclude the prehistoric period but include the Etruscan period. It is intended to be Mediterranean-wide in its coverage, and is not intended to give priority to any particular geographical regions within the Roman world. All aspects of archaeology, by the broadest interpretation of that word, will be relevant for inclusion, including historical material which has an archaeological component or which is likely to be relevant for archaeologists.
- 12 August 2022,
- In the spring semester of 2020, I developed and taught a class on archaeological data reuse and digital literacy at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.…...
- 08 July 2022,
- As we are both children of the 70s and 80s, the things that we were taught about the history of democracy in public school somehow does not track with what...
- 04 July 2022,
- For many decades, archaeologists have used the analysis of materials such as ceramics to establish, through typologies and varieties, their own qualitative...