- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-1090 (Print), 1756-6916 (Online)
- Editors: Hendrik Bessembinder Arizona State University, USA, Ran Duchin Boston College Carroll School of Management, USA, Thierry Foucault HEC Paris, France, Jarrad Harford University of Washington, USA, Kai Li University of British Columbia , Canada, George Pennacchi University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA, and Stephan Siegel University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
JFQA Special Issue:
In this special issue, we present 9 articles that study the allocation of capital following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. These articles study a broad range of economic settings and agents, including financial technology (fintech) lenders, retail investors, venture capitalists, small businesses, public firms, and the government. Together, they provide a comprehensive, detailed account of the simultaneous allocative shock waves that the pandemic has sent throughout the economy.
JFQA COVID Symposium - Watch the recording:
The JFQA hosted a virtual symposium on April 30th featuring eight high-quality papers addressing different subjects related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch a recording of each session here.
- 04 February 2022,
- The Holy Grail of corporate finance is a theory that explains the capital structure behavior of real-world firms. It’s been 63 years since Modigliani and Miller’s...
- 08 January 2022,
- Firstly, for anyone new to the journal can you briefly explain the journal’s mission and scope? The Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is the journal of the History of Economics Society and it promotes interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.…...
- 07 January 2022,
- In April 2021, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis hosted a symposium for finance research related to the Covid-19 Pandemic.…