Reasons to Publish in JAAE
1. Quality: JAAE runs a thorough peer-review process, overseen by the Editorial team.
2. Transparency: JAAE encourages authors to share data and code via its Transparency and Openness Promotion policy. The journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
3. Visibility: Articles are freely available on publication, giving them potential for increased exposure and dissemination.
4. Accessibility: Open Access licensing allows readers worldwide to download and distribute your work.
5. Impact: JAAE is indexed/available in Scopus (Cite Score: 1.9, 2020), Web of Science, RePEC, Directory of Open Access Journals and AgEcon Search.
Go to ScholarOne to submit your manuscript!