1. , , The prevalence and impact of chronic pain with neuropathic pain symptoms in the general population. Pain Med 2009;10:918–29.
3. , , , et al. Neuropathic pain: redefinition and a grading system for clinical and research purposes. Neurology 2008;70:1630–5.
4. The short-form McGill Pain Questionnaire. Pain 1987;30:191–7.
5. , , , et al. Comparison of pain syndromes associated with nervous or somatic lesions and development of a new neuropathic pain diagnostic questionnaire (DN4). Pain 2005;114:29–36.
6. , , , Improving neuropathy scores in type 2 diabetic patients using micronutrients supplementation. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2011;93:86–94.
7. , , , et al. Interpreting the clinical importance of treatment outcomes in chronic pain clinical trials: IMMPACT recommendations. J Pain 2008;9:105–21.
8. , The impact of pain in patients with polyneuropathy. Eur J Pain 2011;15:1015–22.
9. , , , , Major depression and insomnia in chronic pain. Clin J Pain 2002;18:77–83.
10. , , , , An inventory for measuring depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1961;4:561–71.
11. , Management of insomnia in patients with chronic pain conditions. CNS Drugs 2004;18:285–96.
12. Preliminary validity study of the pain disability index. Percept Mot Skills 1984;59:974.
13. , , Active and passive coping strategies in chronic pain patients. Pain 1996;64(3):455–62.
14. , , , et al. Neurophysiology of pruritus: interaction of itch and pain. Arch Dermatol 2003;139:1475–8.
15. , , , , Coding of pleasant touch by unmyelinated afferents in humans. Nat Neurosci 2009;12:547–8.
16. , , , et al. Differential expression of the capsaicin receptor TRPV1 and related novel receptors TRPV3, TRPV4 and TRPM8 in normal human tissues and changes in traumatic and diabetic neuropathy. BMC Neurol 2007;7:11.
17. , , , et al. Randomized control trial of topical clonidine for treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy. Pain 2012;153:1815–23.
18.Pain 2012: Refresher Courses, 14th World Congress on Pain, ed. I. Tracey. IASP.
19. , , , et al. New proposals for the international classification of diseases-11 revision of pain diagnoses. J Pain 2012;13:305–16.
20. , , , et al. NeuPSIG guidelines on neuropathic pain assessment. Pain 2011;152:14–27.
21. , Pain assessment and evaluation of patients who have neuropathic pain. Neurol Clin 1998;16:775–90.
22. , , , et al. Quantitative sensory testing and mapping: a review of nonautomated quantitative methods for examination of the patient with neuropathic pain. Clin J Pain 2009;25:632–40.
23. , , , et al. Quantitative sensory testing in the German Research Network on Neuropathic Pain (DFNS): standardized protocol and reference values. Pain 2006;123:231–43.
24. , , , et al. Quantitative sensory testing in the German Research Network on Neuropathic Pain (DFNS): somatosensory abnormalities in 1236 patients with different neuropathic pain syndromes. Pain 2010;150:439–50.
25. , , , et al. Assessment of neuropathic pain in primary care. Am J Med 2009;122:S13–21.
26. , Painful traumatic peripheral partial nerve injury-sensory dysfunction profiles comparing outcomes of bedside examination and quantitative sensory testing. Eur J Pain 2008;12:397–402.
27. , , , Symptoms and signs in patients with suspected neuropathic pain. Pain 2004;110:461–9.