- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2013
- Print publication year: 2012
- Online ISBN: 9781139107310
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139107310
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on International Law and International Relations: The State of the Art brings together the most influential contemporary writers in the fields of international law and international relations to take stock of what we know about the making, interpretation and enforcement of international law. The contributions to this volume critically explore what recent interdisciplinary work reveals about the design and workings of international institutions, the various roles played by international and domestic courts, and the factors that enhance compliance with international law. The volume also explores how interdisciplinary work has advanced theoretical understandings of the causes and consequences of the increased legalization of international affairs.
Source: Harvard Law Review
Monika Zalnieriute Source: European Journal of International Law
Source: International and Comparative Law Quarterly
Source: American Journal of International Law
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.