- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2012
- Print publication year: 2012
- Online ISBN: 9781139105712
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139105712
This volume brings together essays by many of the leading scholars of comparative constitutional design from many perspectives to collectively assess what we know - and do not know - about the design process as well as particular institutional choices concerning executive power, constitutional amendment processes and many other issues. Bringing together positive and normative analysis, this volume provides state of the art in a field of growing theoretical and practical importance.
Source: International Journal of Constitutional Law