- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0079-497X (Print), 2050-2729 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Julie Gardiner The Prehistoric Society
- Editorial board
The predecessor to PPS, Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society of East Anglia (published between 1911 and 1934), is available on a separate page. Click here to access this.
A message from the President of the Prehistoric Society, Clive Gamble
The community of prehistorians has never been more important. Currently, we may not be able to meet as the Prehistoric Society, but our online presence has never been stronger https://www.facebook.com/groups/prehistoricsociety/. Our Newsletter, PAST, and our flagship Proceedings are always there for members to enjoy and we have just launched our Schools blog https://theprehistoricsociety.school.blog/, with its wonderful array of teaching resources. So, until we can all meet again either in the field, museum, or lecture theatre, I would like to wish you all the best and hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe.
- 19 April 2021,
- The opportunity to showcase some of the exciting archaeological research currently underway on medieval Ethiopia in a journal as widely read as Antiquity is...
- 14 April 2021,
- Questions on the extent of multiculturalism in Britain’s (Roman) past have never been more relevant. Thanks to the evidence of inscriptions and the recent scientific...
- 01 April 2021,
- Those of you who were born in the late 80s/early 90s may remember the movie “The Princess Diaries.” Remember the scene where Mia has a rough day, wants to cry,...