- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Rob Ellam Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre, UK|(Isotope geochemistry, igneous petrogenesis)
- Editorial board
The entire archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, is available from the 'All issues' link on this site.
- 05 September 2023,
- Dragan Savic, Editor-in-Chief of Cambridge Prisms: Water, explains how technology, combined with the right management philosophy, can help solve global water “Water security is a multi-dimensional and enduring human goal,” states Professor Dragan Savic.…...
- 17 July 2023,
- The Mineralogical Society, in collaboration with Cambridge University Press, is launching Geo-Bio Interfaces journal.
- 14 June 2023,
- Sustainable design is about asking the right questions at the right time. Answering these questions allows creative and sustainable solutions to emerge.