- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Andrew Ross National Museums Scotland, UK|(Invertebrate palaeontology; palaeobiology; palaeoecology; palaeoenvironment; palaeoclimate)
- Editorial board
The entire archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, is available from the 'All issues' link on this site.
- 16 June 2021,
- As one of the very few species species of mammals to live and breed all year in the Antarctic Ocean, Weddell seals (Leptonychotes weddellii) can give us clues...
- 08 June 2021,
- We celebrate World Ocean Day to remind us of how important the marine habitat is today and its need for better environmental stewardship tomorrow.…
- 19 May 2021,
- Perhaps no Cambrian invertebrate can claim greater public enthusiasm than Anomalocaris. Not only is it bizarre looking – the story of its discovery, being pieced...