Reasons to submit to the Annals of Actuarial Science:
1. Submit to a high-quality journal publishing cutting-edge research in all areas of actuarial science and related fields, with the aim of promoting work that is rigorous and of clear relevance to actuarial application.
2. Receive feedback on your work from a peer review process overseen by the AAS Editorial Board.
3. Publish Actuarial Software to provide to the actuarial and insurance community valuable computing tools, with clearly explained methodology and relevant practical use cases.
4. Make your work openly accessible, if eligible, through the growing number of Transformative Agreements that Cambridge University Press holds with institutions worldwide.
5. Achieve impact (AAS has a 2022 Impact Factor of 1.7 and a 2022 Cite Score of 2.8) and visibility for your work. See the indexes and abstracting services the AAS is within and our approach to post-publication impact.