- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0890-037X (Print), 1550-2740 (Online)
- Editor: Jason K. Norsworthy University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Editorial board
The journal focuses on:
- Applied aspects concerning the management of weeds in agricultural systems
- Herbicides used to manage undesired vegetation, weed biology and control
- Weed/crop management systems
- Reports of new weed problems
-New technologies for weed management and special articles emphasizing technology transfer to improve weed control
-Articles dealing with plant growth regulators and management of undesired plant growth may also be accepted, provided there is clear relevance to weed science technology, e.g., turfgrass or woody plant management along rights-of-way, vegetation management in forest, aquatic, or other non-crop situations.
-Surveys, education, and extension topics related to weeds will also be considered
Recently published articles
The average time from article submission to first decision is 45.6 days
Featured article from latest issue
- 30 April 2021,
- Palmer amaranth is widely recognized as one of the most troublesome weed species in U.S. agriculture. It was first introduced in Minnesota in 2016 through contaminated...
- 08 September 2021,
- Rice is mainstay of the human diet and is grown in almost every region of the world. Its main competitor is “weedy rice,” a weed similar in size, shape and...
- 24 June 2021,
- Horseweed is a prolific and unpredictable weed that threatens many agricultural systems and natural landscapes. Unlike most weedy plants, it can emerge at any...
- 11 June 2021,
- As our climate changes, many invasive plant species are expanding their growing range and creating daunting new threats. Researchers from the University of...