- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0890-037X (Print), 1550-2740 (Online)
- Editor: Jason K. Norsworthy University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Editorial board
The journal focuses on:
- Applied aspects concerning the management of weeds in agricultural systems
- Herbicides used to manage undesired vegetation, weed biology and control
- Weed/crop management systems
- Reports of new weed problems
-New technologies for weed management and special articles emphasizing technology transfer to improve weed control
-Articles dealing with plant growth regulators and management of undesired plant growth may also be accepted, provided there is clear relevance to weed science technology, e.g., turfgrass or woody plant management along rights-of-way, vegetation management in forest, aquatic, or other non-crop situations.
-Surveys, education, and extension topics related to weeds will also be considered
Recently published articles
The average time from article submission to first decision is 45.6 days
Featured article from latest issue
- 07 February 2020,
- Control of invasive brush on southwestern U.S. rangelands is a continual struggle. Industry-standard herbicide treatments typically knock brushy weeds back,...
- 01 July 2020,
- Greenskeepers and landscape managers may be losing their battle with annual bluegrass – an unsightly weed that competes with desirable turf and produces an...
- 09 June 2020,
- South Texas is a hyperdiverse region with wide variations in landscapes and native species. But that diversity is being threatened by invasive, exotic grasses.…...
- 12 May 2020,
- Cover crops are a proven tool for suppressing many troublesome weeds. But what about the residues they leave behind? Research featured in the journal Weed Science...