- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0890-037X (Print), 1550-2740 (Online)
- Editor: Jason K. Norsworthy University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Editorial board
The journal focuses on:
- Applied aspects concerning the management of weeds in agricultural systems
- Herbicides used to manage undesired vegetation, weed biology and control
- Weed/crop management systems
- Reports of new weed problems
-New technologies for weed management and special articles emphasizing technology transfer to improve weed control
-Articles dealing with plant growth regulators and management of undesired plant growth may also be accepted, provided there is clear relevance to weed science technology, e.g., turfgrass or woody plant management along rights-of-way, vegetation management in forest, aquatic, or other non-crop situations.
-Surveys, education, and extension topics related to weeds will also be considered
Recently published articles
The average time from article submission to first decision is 45.6 days
Featured article from latest issue
- 01 August 2022,
- Researchers from the University of Missouri recently conducted two field studies to explore the effectiveness of electricity in weed control. They used a tractor...
- 27 July 2023,
- Researchers have developed a tool that can distinguish specimens of common reed reliably in the field, without time-consuming and costly genetic testing.
- 29 May 2023,
- Buffelgrass is a highly invasive perennial that reduces the biodiversity of native ecosystems and provides ready fuel for wildfires in the arid regions where...
- 20 December 2022,
- Black swallowwort is a difficult to control invasive vine that thrives in natural areas and perennial cropping systems in northeastern North America. To date,...