- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1060-1503 (Print), 1470-1553 (Online)
- Editors: Rachel Ablow University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA, and Daniel Hack University of Michigan, USA
- Editorial board
Dr. Devin M. Garofalo wins the Richard Stein Essay prize
Awarded annually since 2003 for the best article published each year by a member of Interdisciplinary Nineteenth-Century Studies, the Richard Stein Essay prize this year goes to Dr. Devin M. Garofalo (University of North Texas) for 'Victorian Lyric in the Anthropocene' (Victorian Literature & Culture, 47/4). Congratulations! The article is currently free to access.
- 18 August 2020,
- Welcome to the Cambridge Elements in Digital Literary Studies series. This series defines and expands the elements of digital literary studies through a series...
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website, launched in August 2020. In recent months Cambridge University Press has introduced a new set of strategies to support changing teaching and learning needs as higher education institutions prepare for a more digitally driven future in the wake of pandemic.…...
- 27 May 2020,
- Let’s face it – stepping (sitting) in front of a camera has become a staple component of working from home during the global pandemic.…