- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0362-1529 (Print), 2166-5508 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Scott G. Bruce
- Editorial board
Traditio is an international journal, published annually and dedicated to the study of ancient and medieval history, thought, and religion. Traditio publishes monographic essays, critical editions of texts, and research tools such as catalogues of unpublished manuscripts. Submissions in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish are accepted. Articles have treated history, literature, philosophy, patristics, philology, theology, and history of art. The periods covered are antiquity, early Christianity, and the Middle Ages, up to A.D. 1500.
- 16 September 2022,
- In July of 2021, Zalia Avant-garde, an eighth grader from Harvey, Louisiana, became the first Black student to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee in the...
- 02 September 2022,
- The American Civil War’s impact upon Sino-American commerce – a topic explored more thoroughly in my recent article with the Historical Journal – is more fascinating...
- 16 August 2022,
- All I hoped as I embarked on my doctorate devoted to cross-cultural encounters between the International Brigades and the Spaniards who hosted them in the course...