- ISSN: 0040-5574 (Print), 1475-4533 (Online)
- Editor: Marlis Schweitzer York University, Canada
- Editorial board
A statement from the editorial team
"Theatre Survey stands in solidarity with those protesting the ongoing violence and racism enacted against Black people in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the world.
"As an editorial team, we strive to enact antiracist principles in our stewardship of the journal by, among other things, increasing our efforts to spotlight Black lives, voices, and perspectives. In response to the wider call to share resources, Theatre Survey is 'ungating' several recent articles by Black scholars on Black theatre and performance history. You can access these on the right.
"The editorial team has important work ahead and we are committed to doing this work. Black Lives Matter."
Marlis Schweitzer, Editor
Brandi Wilkins Catanese, Associate Editor
Donovan Sherman, Book Review Editor
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website. The beta version of the site has launched on 30th June, 2020.…
- 27 May 2020,
- Let’s face it – stepping (sitting) in front of a camera has become a staple component of working from home during the global pandemic.…
- 31 March 2020,
- Many of us are discovering that working at home for a long stretch can be difficult. Staying productive and motivated is a challenge, and it is not always easy...