- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0037-6779 (Print), 2325-7784 (Online)
- Editor: Harriet L. Murav University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Editorial board
Established in 1948, the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES) is a leading international scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and East-Central Europe in regional and global contexts.
ASEEES has cultivated the field’s intellectual landscape for over sixty years through its chief publication, Slavic Review, the leading peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field. From 2017, Slavic Review will be published in partnership with Cambridge University Press, helping the journal reach an even wider audience with original research from diverse disciplinary approaches. To subscribe to Slavic Review contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 326070
For more information about ASEEES, go to www.aseees.org
- Mobile armed mobs in deadly riots
- 16 April 2019,
- Experts on ethnic riots agree that the ethnic composition of localities affects their susceptibility to violence. They are however divided on which are more...
- The Partition of Ireland: 1918-1925
- 19 April 2019,
- The partition of Ireland between the years 1918 and 1925 was arguably the most significant event in modern Irish history. From the ‘Troubles’ to Brexit, the...