- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Anna Leone University of Durham, UK and Victoria Leitch University of Leicester, UK
- Editorial board
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- The archaeology of home: Chinese migrants in transnational perspective
- 29 April 2019,
- In the 19th century, more than 2.5 million Chinese left the Pearl River Delta to venture abroad, travelling in search of work and economic opportunity.…...
- Curating large skeletal collections: An example from the ancient Maya site of Copan, Honduras
- 26 April 2019,
- Fifteen years ago it seemed my dreams were coming true. Jane Buikstra had just agreed to take me on as her PhD student and I was invited to begin an inventory...
- Fossil shark teeth discovered in leftover rock that contained SUE the T. rex
- 21 January 2019,
- Freshwater shark lived in South Dakota, had teeth shaped like “Galaga” spaceships SUE the T. rex is the most famous fossil from the Hell Creek Formation of South Dakota—the most complete skeleton ever discovered of the world’s most popular dinosaur.…...