- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Anna Leone University of Durham, UK and Victoria Leitch University of Leicester, UK
- Editorial board
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- 11 July 2019,
- Incised stones have long attracted my attention because of the large assemblage (more than 400) that we excavated at Gatecliff Shelter. My interest was recently...
- 21 May 2019,
- We’ve entered a golden age in which digital methods and computational approaches have opened exciting new avenues for research, management, documentation, preservation,...
- 29 April 2019,
- In the 19th century, more than 2.5 million Chinese left the Pearl River Delta to venture abroad, travelling in search of work and economic opportunity.…...