- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1045-6635 (Print), 2325-5080 (Online)
- Editors: Julia Hendon Gettysburg College, USA, and Calogero Santoro Universidad de Tarapacá, Chile
- Editorial board
'People and Dogs'
The connections between dogs and humans goes back to the earliest occupation of the Americas. This collection from Latin American Antiquity features articles that highlight the different forms these connections might take. Research from Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Uruguay, and Dominican Republic discusses canine diet, their roles in life and death, and the possible breeds present in different areas and time periods. Originally curated for SAA 2022, you can explore the collection here.
Julia Hendon, Co-editor
- 12 August 2022,
- In the spring semester of 2020, I developed and taught a class on archaeological data reuse and digital literacy at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.…...
- 08 July 2022,
- As we are both children of the 70s and 80s, the things that we were taught about the history of democracy in public school somehow does not track with what...
- 04 July 2022,
- For many decades, archaeologists have used the analysis of materials such as ceramics to establish, through typologies and varieties, their own qualitative...