- ISSN: 2052-2630 (Print), 2052-2649 (Online)
- Editor: Kevin Arceneaux Temple University, USA
- Editorial board
We invite authors to submit concise articles (around 4000 words or fewer) that immediately address the subject of the research. We do not require lengthy explanations regarding and justifications of the experimental method. Nor do we expect extensive literature reviews of pros and cons of the methodological approaches involved in the experiment unless the goal of the article is to explore these methodological issues. We expect readers to be familiar with experimental methods and therefore to not need pages of literature reviews to be convinced that experimental methods are a legitimate methodological approach. We will consider longer articles in rare, but appropriate cases, as in the following examples: when a new experimental method or approach is being introduced and discussed or when novel theoretical results are being evaluated through experimentation. Finally, we strongly encourage authors to submit manuscripts that showcase informative null findings or inconsistent results from well-designed, executed, and analyzed experiments.
The journal publishes four type of articles: 1) Research Articles (4000 words) that report novel empirical findings grounded in social science theory; 2) Short Reports (1000 words) concisely summarize empirical findings that primarily inform best practices, measurement strategies, or innovations in experimental design; 3) Replications (3000 words) of previous experiments; and 4) Meta-Analyses (3000 words) of a well-defined set of experiments.
- 17 June 2019,
- Discussions of Iran’s modern history are discussion about crisis. Since the outset of 20th century up until today, Iran went through two revolutions, two wars,...
- 24 May 2019,
- Author Laurent Bernhard introduces the recent title Debating Unemployment Policy: Political Communication and the Labour Market in Western Europe. In autumn 2008, the world has experienced a major financial and economic crisis: the Great Recession.…...
- 14 May 2019,
- In particular since the 2000s, family laws – the laws regulating marriage, divorce, custody, polygyny and guardianship among other matters – have been...