- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1939-7291 (Print), 1939-747X (Online)
- Editor: Antonio DiTommaso Soil & Crop Sciences, School of Integrative Plant Science, Cornell University, USA
- Editorial board
Recently published articles
Featured article from latest issue
- 17 November 2023,
- Lodgewood pine are weeds that quickly outcompete local flora. New Zealand has launched The National Wilding Conifer Management Programme to manage the problem....
- 27 July 2023,
- Researchers have developed a tool that can distinguish specimens of common reed reliably in the field, without time-consuming and costly genetic testing.
- 29 May 2023,
- Buffelgrass is a highly invasive perennial that reduces the biodiversity of native ecosystems and provides ready fuel for wildfires in the arid regions where...
- 20 December 2022,
- Black swallowwort is a difficult to control invasive vine that thrives in natural areas and perennial cropping systems in northeastern North America. To date,...