- You have access: full
- Open access
- ISSN: 0924-9338 (Print), 1778-3585 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Andrea Fiorillo Professor of Psychiatry, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Napoli, Italy, and Sophia Frangou, MD, PhD, FRCPsych Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
- Editorial board
NOW AVAILABLE: Abstracts of the 30th European Congress of Psychiatry
An introduction to European Psychiatry
Read and Publish deal authors
Information regarding Cambridge University Press Read & Publish deals can be found here. See if your institute already has an agreement with the Press to cover all or part of your APC.
- 20 January 2023,
- Excess body weight and alcohol consumption are both modifiable risk factors for many adverse health outcomes, including cancer. Alcohol is classified as Group...
- 18 January 2023,
- The January BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cogntive Psychotherapy (BCP) and is entitled “Echoes of shame: a comparison of the characteristics Over the last few years, we, among many other researchers, have been involved in the developing field of clinical and research work on trauma-related voice-hearing (hearing voices without the corresponding external stimuli, also known as auditory verbal hallucinations).…...
- 17 January 2023,
- The RCPsych Article of the Month for January is ‘Ethnic inequalities in involuntary admission under the Mental Health Act: an exploration of mediation effects...