- You have access: full
- Open access
- ISSN: 0924-9338 (Print), 1778-3585 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Andrea Fiorillo Professor of Psychiatry, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Napoli, Italy, and Sophia Frangou, MD, PhD, FRCPsych Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
- Editorial board
NOW AVAILABLE: Abstracts of the 29th European Congress of Psychiatry
An introduction to European Psychiatry
Read and Publish deal authors
Information regarding Cambridge University Press Read & Publish deals can be found here. See if your institute already has an agreement with the Press to cover all or part of your APC.
- 20 January 2022,
- The January BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BCP) and is entitled “OCD, death anxiety, and attachment: what’s love...
- 17 January 2022,
- There are several studies which investigated how environmental harshness influences mate choice, in particular whether masculine or feminine faces are perceived...
- 05 January 2022,
- Folate, also known as vitamin B9, is found naturally in a wide range of foods such as dark green leafy vegetables, beans, citrus fruits, nuts, eggs, liver,...