- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0149-7677 (Print), 1940-509X (Online)
- Editors: Nadine George-Graves Northwestern University, USA, and Rebekah Kowal The University of Iowa, USA
- Editorial board
Award winners announced!
The winners of the 2022 Gertrude Lippincott Award (Dance Studies Association) - Royona Mitra - and the 2022 Vera Mowry Roberts Award (American Theatre and Drama Society) - Ariel Nereson - have been announced. Congratulations to both winners. Read more...
- 26 October 2023,
- Why engage with a canonical playwright? Isn’t there enough work to do trying and recovering the works of playwrights who have all but been erased from the canon The post Performance, Modernity and the Plays first appeared on Fifteen Eighty Four | Cambridge University Press....
- 14 September 2023,
- Image Credit: Elvira Puccini, Giacomo Puccini, Antonio Puccini Archivio Storico Ricordi, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia The post Puccini in Context first appeared on Fifteen Eighty Four | Cambridge University Press....
- 08 September 2023,
- State of the Arts is an account of the unique German public theatre system through the prism of a migrant artistic institution in the western post-industrial The post An Anthropology of German Theatre by Jonas Tinius first appeared on Fifteen Eighty Four | Cambridge University Press....