- You have access: archive
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0317-1671 (Print), 2057-0155 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Robert Chen Toronto, ON, Canada
- Editorial board
The CJNS is a widely circulated, internationally recognized medical journal that publishes peer-reviewed articles in neurology and neurosciences. Articles are published in English with abstracts in both English and French. The Journal is published in January, March, May, July, September, and November in an online format.
The CJNS is the official publication of the member societies of the Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation (CNSF); the Canadian Neurological Society (CNS), the Canadian Neurosurgical Society (CNSS), the Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (CSCN), the Canadian Association of Child Neurology (CACN), the Canadian Society of Neuroradiology (CSNR) and the Canadian Stroke Consortium (CSC).
If you are a CNSF member and you are not seeing full access to all articles, sign in through the CNSF website at https://cnsf.org/journal/journal-access-cjns/. Enter your CNSF member # and last name. Then click on “Journal Access | CJNS”
- 20 January 2022,
- The January BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BCP) and is entitled “OCD, death anxiety, and attachment: what’s love...
- 17 January 2022,
- There are several studies which investigated how environmental harshness influences mate choice, in particular whether masculine or feminine faces are perceived...
- 05 January 2022,
- Folate, also known as vitamin B9, is found naturally in a wide range of foods such as dark green leafy vegetables, beans, citrus fruits, nuts, eggs, liver,...