- ISSN: 1079-8986 (Print), 1943-5894 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Laurent Bienvenu CNRS & Université de Bordeaux
- Editorial board
The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic primarily publishes two types of papers: Articles presenting topics of broad interest in a way that is accessible to a large audience; and Communications which are announcements of important new results and ideas in any aspect of logic.
The Bulletin also publishes a Reviews Section (edited by Steve Awodey) and reports of ASL meetings, Notices of interest to logicians, and the annual listing of ASL officers, Council members, committee members, and individual and institutional members of the Association.
- 13 March 2020,
- Alice of ‘wonderland’ and ‘looking glass’ fame is a creation of mathematician Charles Dodgson, better known by his pseudonym Lewis Carroll.…
- 06 March 2020,
- International Women’s Day 2020 falls on Sunday, 8th March this year. In the run up to this date, each week day we’ll be highlighting one woman whose...
- 17 February 2020,
- Sets are ubiquitous and familiar: children get acquainted with sets of objects surrounding them very early on; secondary school students typically encounter...