- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1079-8986 (Print), 1943-5894 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Laurent Bienvenu CNRS & Université de Bordeaux
- Editorial board
The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic primarily publishes two types of papers: Articles presenting topics of broad interest in a way that is accessible to a large audience; and Communications which are announcements of important new results and ideas in any aspect of logic.
The Bulletin also publishes a Reviews Section (edited by Clinton Conley), a Thesis Abstract Section (edited by Christian Rosendal) and reports of ASL meetings, Notices of interest to logicians, and the annual listing of ASL officers, Council members, committee members, and individual and institutional members of the Association.
- 14 May 2021,
- Starting from the variational formulation of the Fokker-Planck equation provided by Jordan, Kinderlehrer and Otto in 1998, many evolution partial differential...
- 10 February 2021,
- Stefan problems are a special type of partial differential boundary value problems, introduced around 1890 by the Slovenian physicist Josef Stefan .…...
- 30 July 2020,
- The European Journal of Applied Mathematics and Cambridge University Press are pleased to award the 2020 John Ockendon Prize to B.…