- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA, and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 2nd Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference will be held at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill from 6th-8th September 2023. Discover more here.
Did you miss the gorilla? Choice architecture is not the solution to inequality
- 10 January 2023,
- Nudges to make tax credit claims easier as an anti-poverty tactic just shift attention from the gorilla. The promotion of policies based on tweaking choice...
Why a calorie count won’t spoil a good feast
- 06 December 2022,
- Sarah Watters investigates the evidence on the weak effect of "physical activity calorie equivalent" food menu labelling. Why might it not work in the real...
A Science for Implementing Behavioural Science
- 05 December 2022,
- Without deliberate investigation of the methods required to systematically improve the take-up of evidence in real-world settings, at scale, grounded in an An implementation science for behavioural public policy is crucial if, as researchers, we want to effect real change. … More A Science for Implementing Behavioural Science...
Tweets by BPPjournal