- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA , Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference 2020
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 1st International Behavioural Public Policy Conference is postponed until September 9th-10th 2021. It will be possible to register for the conference from March 2021. All other details regarding the conference remain unchanged.
- 07 June 2020,
- Mass media routinely portray information about COVID-19 deaths on logarithmic graphs. But do their readers understand them? Experimentation suggests that they...
- 30 May 2020,
- Economics is often described as insular from other social sciences. Alexandre Truc shares the results of research mapping thee content of more than 5000 articles...
- 06 May 2020,
- Governments are facing two difficult policy challenges: managing the transition from a COVID19 lockdown, and establishing a "new normal". Individuals and policymakers...