- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1751-7311 (Print), 1751-732X (Online)
- Editor: Isabelle Ortigues-Marty INRA, Clermont-Theix, France
- Editorial board
Article of the month
The animal Article of the Month is selected by the Editor-in-Chief and is freely available for one month
- 17 May 2019,
- The animal article of the month for June is ‘Characteristics of boli formed by dairy cows upon ingestion of fresh ryegrass, lucerne or chicory’ Most measurements of feed in ruminant nutrition studies primarily concern the chemical composition.…...
- 15 February 2019,
- The animal article of the month for March is ‘Correlated responses on litter size traits and survival traits after two-stage selection for ovulation rate and Litter size is the most important economic trait in prolific species and the only selection criteria for maternal rabbit commercial lines.…...
- 17 January 2019,
- The animal article of the month for February is ‘Effects of a participatory approach, with systematic impact matrix analysis in herd health planning in organic There is a strong focus on animal health and welfare in organic farming, and herd health and production management services are therefore important.…...
- 19 December 2018,
- The animal article of the month for January is ‘Review: Assessing fish welfare in research and aquaculture, with a focus on European directives‘ In recent years, teleost fish have been increasingly exploited as animal models for scientific research in both the biomedical and ecological fields by using various ‘omics’ approaches, as they offer several practical advantages compared with mammals or other vertebrates.…...
Using data to improve the sustainability of livestock production
10 out of 60 Agriculture, Dairy & Animal Science
24 out of 140 Veterinary Sciences
2017 Journal Citation Reports
© Clarivate Analytics