- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0003-0554 (Print), 1537-5943 (Online)
- Editors: Kelly M. Kadera University of Iowa, USA, Denise M. Walsh University of Virginia, USA, Sharon Wright Austin University of Florida, USA, Michelle L. Dion McMaster University, Canada, Clarissa Hayward Washington University in St. Louis, USA, Celeste Montoya University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, Julie Novkov University at Albany, SUNY, USA, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman Purdue University, USA, Dara Strolovitch Princeton University, USA, Aili Mari Tripp University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, S. Laurel Weldon Simon Fraser University, Canada, and Elisabeth Jean Wood Yale University, USA
- Editorial board
American Political Science Review is political science's premier scholarly research journal, providing peer-reviewed articles and review essays from subfields throughout the discipline. Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy, public administration, comparative politics, and international relations. APSR has published continuously since 1906.
American Political Science Review is sold ONLY as part of a joint subscription with Perspectives on Politics and PS: Political Science & Politics.
- 19 October 2020,
- Prior to the beginning of our tenure, we set out a vision statement for the APSR revolving around six principles. One of these principles is editorial transparency,...
- 24 August 2020,
- **updated August 28, 2020** Elections for judges in the US don’t usually attract much controversy or attention, but the 2014 race for seats on the Montana Supreme Court was an exception.…...
- 27 July 2020,
- This summer has seen mobilization on an unprecedented scale, as people have taken to the streets to demand action against police violence and systemic anti-Black...