1. , . Basal rupture of saccular aneurysm. A pathological case report. J Neurosurg 1978;48:642–4.
2. , , , . Bone histology in young adult osteoporosis. J Clin Pathol 1989;42:391–7.
3. . Prevention of brain ischemia after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurol Clin 1992;10:251–68.
4. , , , , , . The international cooperative study on the timing of aneurysm surgery. Part 1: Overall management results. J Neurosurg 1990;73:18–36.
5. , , . Hypertension and hypervolemia as therapy for patients with vasospasm. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop, 1979:659.
6. . Fluid management in sah. Neurologist. 1995;1:71–85.
7. , , , , Clinical vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: Response to hypervolemic hemodilution and arterial hypertension. Stroke 1987;18:365–72.
8. , , , , , . Treatment of ischemic deficits from vasospasm with intravascular volume expansion and induced arterial hypertension. Neurosurgery 1982;11:337–43.
9. , , . Hypervolemic hemodilution therapy for symptomatic cerebral vasospasm. In: , , , eds. Cerebral Vasospasm. Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press; 1990:352–3.
10. , , . Prophylactic hypervolemia without calcium channel blockers in early aneurysm surgery. Neurosurgery 1992;30:12–16.
11. , , , et al. Acute systemic erythropoietin therapy to reduce delayed ischemic deficits following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a phase ii randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical article. J Neurosurg 2009;111:171–80.
12. , , , . Simvastatin for the prevention of symptomatic cerebral vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a single-institution prospective cohort study. J Neurosurg 2009;110:968–74.
13. , , , , , . Comparison between clipping and coiling on the incidence of cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Neurosurg Rev 2007;30:22–30; discussion 30–21.
14. , , , et al. Effect of prophylactic transluminal balloon angioplasty on cerebral vasospasm and outcome in patients with Fisher Grade iii subarachnoid hemorrhage: results of a phase ii multicenter, randomized, clinical trial. Stroke 2008;39:1759–65.
15. , , , et al. Clazosentan to overcome neurological ischemia and infarction occurring after subarachnoid hemorrhage (conscious-1): randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 dose-finding trial. Stroke 2008;39:3015–21.
16. , . A review of hemoglobin and the pathogenesis of cerebral vasospasm. Stroke 1991;22:971–82.
17. , , . Relation of cerebral vasospasm to subarachnoid hemorrhage visualized by computerized tomographic scanning. Neurosurgery 1980;6:1–9.
18. , , , , . Experimental study on the genesis of cerebral vasospasm. Stroke 1975;6:52–7.
19. . Prolonged vasospasm produced by the breakdown products of erythrocytes. J Neurosurg 1977;47:403–11.
20. , , , , . [etiology and treatment of prolonged vasospasm –experimental and clinical studies – (author's transl)]. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 1976;16:103–14.
21. , . Vasospasmogenic substance produced following subarachnoid haemorrhage, and its fate. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 1978;44:97–106.
22. , , . Changes in vasoactive properties of blood products with time and attempted identification of the spasmogens. Stroke 1981;12:775–80.
23. . Mechanisms of contracting action of oxyhemoglobin in isolated monkey and dog cerebral arteries. Am J Physiol 1990;258:H57–63.
24. , . Experimental vasospasm in cultured arterial smooth-muscle cells. Part 1: Contractile and ultrastructural changes caused by oxyhemoglobin. J Neurosurg 1988;69:92–7.
25. , , . Effects of alpha-adrenergic stimulation on intracellular sodium activity and automaticity in canine purkinje fibers. Circ Res 1990;66:416–26.
26. , , , . Cerebral vasospasm and its relaxation response to vasodilation. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop. 1979
27. , , , . The role of inflammation in experimental cerebral vasospasm. J Neurosurg 1990;72:767–74.
28. , , , . Activation of lipooxygenase pathway following sub-arachnoid hemorrage; its relevance to cerebral vasospasm. New York: Raven Press; 1988.
29. , , . The clearance of major components of whole blood from cerebrospinal fluid following simulated subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 1961;20:450–5.
30. , . Determination of haem derivatives in the cerebrospinal fluid – a semi-quantitative method. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1983;46:653–8.
31. , , , , . Significance of lipid peroxidation in the genesis of chronic vasospasm following rupture of an intracranial aneurysm. Acta Neurochir Suppl (Wien) 1979;28:536–40.
32. , , , , . Effects of subarachnoid haemorrhage on intracranial prostaglandins. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1983;46:119–25.
33. , , , et al. Role of arachidonate metabolites in the genesis of cerebral vasospasm. Adv Prostaglandin Thromboxane Leukot Res 1987;17B:938–42.
34. , , , , , . Csf leukotriene c4 following subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1988;69:488–93.
35. . Vasospasm 1 Experimental Findings. In , ed. Intra-cramial Aneurysms, Vol I New York: Springer-Verlag; 1983, pp. 218–49.
36. , , , , . Responses of human and baboon arteries to prostaglandin endoperoxides and biologically generated and synthetic prostacyclin: Their relevance to cerebral arterial spasm in man. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1979;7:139–47.
37. , , , , . Prostacyclin and cerebral vessel relaxation. J Neurosurg 1982;57:334–40.
38. , , , , , . Altered reactivity of human cerebral arteries after subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1995;83:510–15.
39. , , , . Release of endothelium-derived relaxing factor after subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1989;70:108–14.
40. , , , . Reduced production of cgmp underlies the loss of endothelium-dependent relaxations in the canine basilar artery after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Circ Res 1992;70:248–56.
41. , , . Alterations in endothelium-dependent responsiveness of the canine basilar artery subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1988;69:239–46.
42. , . Oxyhemoglobin stimulation of endothelin production in cultured endothelial cells. J Neurosurg 1992;77:274–8.
43. , . Leukocyte involvement in vasomotor reactivity of the cerebral vasculature. Stroke 1994;25:2117–19.
44. , , , et al. Endothelin in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of patients with subarachnoid haemorrhage. Lancet 1990;336:633.
45. , , , , Cerebrospinal fluid endothelin-1 and endothelin-3 levels in normal and neurosurgical patients: a clinical study and literature review. Surg Neurol 1991;35:20–9.
46. , , , et al. Phosphoramidon prevents cerebral vasospasm following subarachnoid hemorrhage in dogs: the relationship to endothelin-1 levels in the cerebrospinal fluid. Life Sci 1991;49:841–8.
47. , , , et al. Clazosentan (axv-034343), a selective endothelin a receptor antagonist, in the prevention of cerebral vasospasm following severe aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter phase iia study. J Neurosurg 2005;103:9–17.
48. , . Cerebral vasospasm. Clin Neurosurg 1993;40:40–55.
49. , . Intracranial arterial spasm in the dog. A chronic experimental model. J Neurosurg 1970;33:260–9.
50. , . Structural changes of the intradural arteries following subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1972;37:715–23.
51. , , . Cerebral vasospam, acute proliferative vasculopathy?. Proceeding of the Second International Workshop. 1979:88–96.
52. , , , , . Arterial wall changes in early human vasospasm. Neurosurgery 1985;16:171–6.
53. , , , , . Cerebral vasospasm and ultrastructural changes in cerebral arterial wall. An experimental study. J Neurosurg 1978;49:229–38.
54. , , , , . [pathology of myonecrosis following cerebral vasospasm]. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 1984;24:335–42.
55. , , . Accelerated non-muscle contraction after subarachnoid hemorrhage: cerebrospinal fluid testing in a culture model. Neurosurgery 1990;27:921–8.
56. , . Experimental catecholamine-induced chronic cerebral vasospasm. Myonecrosis in vessel wall. J Neurosurg 1974;41:440–5.
57. , , , , . The impact of subarachnoid hemorrhage on regional cerebral blood flow and large-vessel diameter in the canine model of chronic vasospasm. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2007;16:45–51.
58. , , , et al. Mechanisms of vascular dysfunction after subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Physiol Pharmacol 2006;57 Suppl 11:145–60.
59. , , , , , . Dynamic alterations of cerebral pial microcirculation during experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage. Cell Mol Neurobiol 2009;29:235–41.
60. , , , . Autoregulatory vasodilation of parenchymal vessels is impaired during cerebral vasospasm. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 1998;18:419–24.
61. , , , . Intraoperative detection of early microvasospasm in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage by using orthogonal polarization spectral imaging. Neurosurgery 2003;52:1307–15; discussion 1315–17.
62. , , , , . Microthrombosis after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: An additional explanation for delayed cerebral ischemia. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2008;28:1761–70.
63. . The pathogenesis of cerebral infarction following the rupture of cerebral berry aneurysms. Brain 1964;87:491–510.
64. . Spontaneous thrombosis of intracranial aneurysms. Am J roentgenol 1964;91:1327–38.
65. . Observations on the relationship between the volume and the size of the orifice of experimental aneurysms. J Neurosurg 1960;17.
66. , , , , , , . Detection of microemboli by transcranial doppler ultrasonography in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 2002;50:1026–30; discussion 1030–1.
67. , , , , , . Morphological changes in normal canine basilar arteries after transluminal angioplasty. Neurol Res 1990;12:12–16.
68. , , . Mechanism of action of balloon angioplasty in cerebral vasospasm. Neurosurgery 1992;30:1–5; discussion 5–6.
69. , , , , , . Angioplasty of vasospasm: is it reasonable? Neurol Res 1994;16:9–11.
70. , , . Transluminal angioplasty for treatment of vasospasm. Neurosurg Clin N Am 1990;1:387–99.
71. , , , et al. Transluminal angioplasty for treatment of intracranial arterial vasospasm. J Neurosurg 1989;71:648–53.
72. , , , et al. Role of angioplasty in the treatment of symptomatic vascular spasm occurring in the post-operative course of intracranial ruptured aneurysms. J Neuroradiol 1990;17:6–19.
73. , , , . Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Can J Surg 1994;37:391–6.
74. , . Pta for vasospasm after sah. Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press; 1990.
75. , , , , . Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty for Cerebral Vasospasm Following Sub-arachnoid Hemorrhage. Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press; 1990.
76. , , , . Transluminal Balloon Angioplasty for Cerebral Vasospasm after Sub-arachnoid Hemorrage. Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press; 1990.
77. , , , . The efficacy and safety of angioplasty for cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 1998;42:979–86; discussion 986–7.
78. , , , et al. Balloon angioplasty for the treatment of vasospasm: Results of first 50 cases. Neurosurgery 1998;42:510–16; discussion 516–17.
79. , , , . Effect of transluminal angioplasty on cerebral blood flow in the management of symptomatic vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1997;86:830–9.
80. , , , et al. Safety and technical efficacy of over-the-wire balloons for the treatment of subarachnoid hemorrhage-induced cerebral vasospasm. Neurosurg Focus 2006;21:E14.
81. , , , , , . Endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms and cerebral vasospasm. Clin Neurosurg 1992;39:348–60.
82. , , , . Fatal rupture of the intracranial carotid artery during transluminal angioplasty for vasospasm induced by subarachnoid hemorrhage. Case report. J Neurosurg 1991;74:985–90.
83. , , , , . Severe symptomatic vasospasm: the role of immediate postoperative angioplasty. J Neurosurg 1994;80:224–9.
84. , , , et al. Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for the m2 portion vasospasm following sah: development of the new microballoon and report of cases. Surg Neurol 1993;39:13–17.
85. , , . Intraarterial papaverine as an adjunct to transluminal angioplasty for vasospasm induced by subarachnoid hemorrhage. Am J Neuroradiol. 1993;14:346–7.
86. . Mechanisms of action of transmitters and other substances on smooth muscle. Physiol Rev 1979;59:606–718.
87. , , , . Actions of papaverine on intestinal smooth muscle and its inhibition of cyclic amp and cyclic gmp phosphodiesterases. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1976:114–17.
88. , . Observation on the effect of intrathecal papaverine on symptomatic vasospasm. J Neurosurg 1975;38.
89. , , , , . Efficacy of Intracisternal Papaverine on Symptomatic Vasospasm. New York: Raven Press; 1988.
90. , , . Longitudinal time course of reversible and irreversible components of chronic cerebrovasospasm of the rabbit basilar artery. J Neurosurg 1991;74:951–5.
91. , , , , . Treatment of cerebral vasospasm with intra-arterial papaverine. J Neurosurg. 1992;77:848–52.
92. , , , . Superselective intra-arterial infusion of papaverine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg. 1992;77:842–7.
93. , , , , , . Intraarterial papaverine infusion for cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Am J Neuroradiol 1995;16:27–38.
94. , , , et al. Clinical evaluation of the effect of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and intra-arterial papaverine infusion for the treatment of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurol Res 1999;21:195–203.
95. , , , , . Aggressive management of aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage based on a papaverine angioplasty protocol. J Clin Neurosci 2000;7:305–8.
96. , , , , . Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm: Assessment of treatment effect by cerebral angiography and transcranial colour doppler sonography. Neuroradiology 1999;41:453–62.
97. , , . Intraarterial papaverine for the treatment of vasospasm. Am J Neuroradiol 1993;14:822–6.
98. , , . Technical considerations on intra-arterial papaverine hydrochloride for cerebral vasospasm. Neuroradiology 1997;39:90–8.
99. , , , , . Intra-arterial papaverine-induced seizures: Case report and review of the literature. Surg Neurol 2001;56:159–63.
100. , , , et al. Neurotoxicity of intra-arterial papaverine preserved with chlorobutanol used for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke 2004;35:2518–22.
101. , , , et al. Tissue distribution of moxaverine-hydrochloride in the rabbit eye and plasma. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2005;21:210–16.
102. , , , et al. Intraarterially administered verapamil as adjunct therapy for cerebral vasospasm: Safety and 2-year experience. Am J Neuroradiol. 2002;23:1284–90.
103. , , , , . Preliminary experience with intra-arterial nicardipine in patients with acute ischemic stroke. Neurocrit Care 2007;7:53–7.
104. , , , et al. Super-selective intra-arterial magnesium sulfate in combination with nicardipine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care 2009; 11(2): 190–8.
105. , , , et al. Preliminary experience with intra-arterial nicardipine as a treatment for cerebral vasospasm. Am J Neuroradiol. 2004;25:819–26.
106. , , , , , . Safety and feasibility of intra-arterial nicardipine for the treatment of subarachnoid hemorrhage-associated vasospasm: Initial clinical experience with high-dose infusions. Am J Neuroradiol. 2007;28:844–8.
107. , . Treatment with nicardipine protects brain in an animal model of hypertension-induced damage. Clin Exp Hypertens 2004;26:351–61.
108. , , , et al. Attenuation of brain injury and reduction of neuron-specific enolase by nicardipine in systemic circulation following focal ischemia and reperfusion in a rat model. J Neurosurg. 1997;87:731–7.
109. , , , , , . Milrinone for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: Report of seven cases. Neurosurgery 2001;48:723–8; discussion 728–30.
110. , , , , , . Intra-arterial nimodipine to treat symptomatic cerebral vasospasm following traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage. Technical case report. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 2008;150:1197–202; discussion 1202.
111. , , , , . Intra-arterial papaverine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Surg Neurol 1999;51:66–74.
112. , , , , . Milrinone for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke 2008;39:893–8.
113. , , . High-dose intraarterial verapamil in the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 2008;108:458–63.
114. , , , , , . Angiographic and hemodynamic effect of high concentration of intra-arterial nicardipine in cerebral vasospasm. Neurosurgery 2008;63:1080–6; discussion 1086–7.
115. , . Intra-arterial papaverine infusions for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm induced by aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care 2005;2:124–32.
116. , , , et al. Intra-arterial nicardipine infusion improves ct perfusion-measured cerebral blood flow in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage-induced vasospasm. Am J Neuroradiol 2009;30:160–4.
117. , . Intra-arterial papaverine treatment for cerebral vasospasm: Our experience and review of the literature. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 1998;38:189–95.
118. , , , , . Intra-arterially administered papaverine for the treatment of symptomatic cerebral vasospasm. Neurosurgery 1998;42:1256–64; discussion 1264–7.
119. , , , et al. Milrinone as a rescue therapy for symptomatic refractory cerebral vasospasm in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care 2008; 11(2): 165–71.
120. , , , , , . Intraarterial injection of colforsin daropate hydrochloride for the treatment of vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Preliminary report of two cases. Neuroradiology 2006;48:50–3.
121. , , . Papaverine and vasospasm. J Neurosurg 2000;92:509–11.
122. , , . Transluminal angioplasty and intra-arterial papaverine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after ruptured arteriovenous malformations. Surg Neurol 1999;51:75–9; discussion 80.
123. , , , et al. Comparison of balloon angioplasty and papaverine infusion for the treatment of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 1998;88:277–84.
124. , , , et al. The effect of endovascular therapy for cerebral arterial spasm, its limitation and pitfalls. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 1997;139:227–34.
125. , . Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm: Transluminal balloon angioplasty, intra-arterial papaverine, and intra-arterial nicardipine. Neurosurg Clin N Am 2005;16:501–16.
126. , , , . Endovascular treatment for symptomatic cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: Transluminal balloon angioplasty compared with intraarterial papaverine. Neurosurg Focus 1998;5:e6.
127. . Effect of endovascular services and hospital volume on cerebral aneurysm treatment outcomes. Stroke 2000;31:111–17.
128. , , , et al. The impact of balloon angioplasty on the evolution of vasospasm-related infarction after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 2008;62:610–17; discussion 610–17.
129. , , , , . In vivo angioplasty prevents the development of vasospasm in canine carotid arteries. Pharmacological and morphological analyses. Stroke 1997;28:1216–24.
130. , , , . The prophylactic use of transluminal balloon angioplasty in patients with fisher grade 3 subarachnoid hemorrhage: a pilot study. J Neurosurg 1999;91:51–8.
131. , , , et al. Combined endovascular treatment for both intracranial aneurysm and symptomatic vasospasm. Am J Neuroradiol 2003;24:133–9.
132. , , , , , . Early predictors of outcome in patients receiving hypervolemic and hypertensive therapy for symptomatic vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Crit Care Med 2000;28:824–9.
133. , , , . Computed tomographic perfusion in the management of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: new application of an existent technique. Neurosurgery 2005;56:304–17; discussion 317.
134. , , , et al. Visual grading system for vasospasm based on perfusion ct imaging: comparisons with conventional angiography and quantitative perfusion ct. Cerebrovasc Dis 2008;26:163–70.
135. , , , , , . Ct after subarachnoid hemorrhage: Relation of cerebral perfusion to delayed cerebral ischemia. Neurology 2006;66:1533–8.
136. , , , . Perfusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in patients with vasospasm: a useful new tool in the management of patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 2005;56:28–35; discussion 35.
137. , , , et al. Effects of balloon angioplasty on perfusion- and diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging results and outcome in patients with cerebral vasospasm. J Neurosurg 2006;105:220–7.
138. , , . Cerebral angioplasty practice at major medical centers in the United States. Neuroradiology 2000;42:218–20.
139. , , , , . Improvement of cerebral oxygenation patterns and metabolic validation of superselective intraarterial infusion of papaverine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm. J Neurosurg 1998;89:93–100.
140. , , , , . Interventional endovascular therapy: Spect cerebral blood flow imaging compared with transcranial doppler monitoring of ballon angioplasty and intraarterial papaverine for cerebral vasospasm. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 1999;8:71–5.
141. , , , , . Perfusion ct to evaluate the effect of transluminal angioplasty on cerebral perfusion in the treatment of vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care 2007;6:40–4.
142. , , , , , . Increase in diameters of vasospastic intracranial arteries by intraarterial papaverine administration. J Neurosurg 1998;88:38–42.
143. , , , , . The long-term effects of transluminal balloon angioplasty for vasospasms after subarachnoid hemorrhage: analyses of cerebral blood flow and reactivity. Surg Neurol 2005;64:122–6; discussion 127.
144. , , , et al. Cerebral vasospastic vessels: Histologic changes after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty. Radiology 1996;198:179–84.
145. , , , et al. Multimodal quantitation of the effects of endovascular therapy for vasospasm on cerebral blood flow, transcranial doppler ultrasonographic velocities, and cerebral artery diameters. Neurosurgery 2002;51:30–41; discussion 41–3.
146. , , , . Impact of cerebral microcirculatory changes on cerebral blood flow during cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke 2000;31:1621–7.
147. , , , et al. [evaluation of angiographic delayed vasospasm due to ruptured aneurysm in comparison with cerebral circulation time measured by ia-dsa]. No Shinkei Geka 1994;22:439–45.
148. , , , et al. Defining vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: what is the most clinically relevant definition?Stroke 2009;40:1963–8.
149. , , , , . Intra-arterial nimodipine for severe cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Influence on clinical course and cerebral perfusion. Am J Neuroradiol 2008;29:1053–60.
150. , , , et al. Compliant versus non-compliant balloons for endovascular treatment of vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. American Academy of Neurology 61st Annual Meeting. 2009.
151. , , , , , . Intravenous magnesium versus nimodipine in the treatment of patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a randomized study. Neurosurgery 2006;58:1054–65; discussion 1054–65.
152. , . Magnesium sulfate in the management of patients with fisher grade 3 subarachnoid hemorrhage: a pilot study. Neurosurgery 2000;47:602–6; discussion 606–7.
153. , , , , , . Effect of intraarterial papaverine on cerebral circulation time. Am J Neuroradiol 1997;18:1081–5.
154. , , , et al. Efficacy of multiple intraarterial papaverine infusions for improvement in cerebral circulation time in patients with recurrent cerebral vasospasm. J Neurosurg 2004;100:414–21.
155. , , , , , . Indications for endovascular therapy for refractory vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: experience at the university of cincinnati. Surg Neurol 2002;58:131–8; discussion 138.
156. , , , et al. Predictors of outcome after endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm. Am J Neuroradiol 2004;25:1778–82.
157. , , , , , . Therapeutic modalities for the management of cerebral vasospasm: timing of endovascular options. Neurosurgery 1999;44:975–9; discussion 979–80.
158. , , , et al. Efficacy of transluminal angioplasty for the management of symptomatic cerebral vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 2000;92:284–90.
159. , , , et al. Wartime traumatic cerebral vasospasm: Recent review of combat casualties. Neurosurgery 2006;59:1215–25; discussion 1225.
160. , , , . Cerebral hemodynamics in preeclampsia and eclampsia. Arch Neurol 1996;53:1226–31.
161. , , , , , . Angioplasty for cerebral vasospasm from eclampsia. Surg Neurol 2001;56:373–8; discussion 378–9.
162. . Cerebral vasospasm in intracerebral hemorrhage-case report. J Vasc and Interventional Neurol 2009;2:139–41.
163. , , , , . Morphological changes after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty. Surg Neurol 1999;51:399–403.
164. , , , et al. Nimodipine treatment in poor-grade aneurysm patients. Results of a multicenter double-blind placebo-controlled trial. J Neurosurg 1988;68:505–17.
165. , , , , , . Impairment of cerebral perfusion and infarct patterns attributable to vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a prospective mri and dsa study. Stroke 2007;38:1831–6.
166. , , , et al. Endothelial nitric oxide synthase polymorphism (-786t->c) and increased risk of angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke 2008;39:1103–8.
167. , , , , . Admission angiographic cerebral circulation time may predict subsequent angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 2007;61:1152–9; discussion 1159–61.
168. , , , , , . Platelet interaction within giant intracranial gneurgsms. J Neurosurg 1982;56(1):53–61.