- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2017
- Print publication year: 2005
- Online ISBN: 9781316755846
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316755846
Since their inception, the Perspectives in Logic and Lecture Notes in Logic series have published seminal works by leading logicians. Many of the original books in the series have been unavailable for years, but they are now in print once again. Reverse mathematics is a program of research in the foundations of mathematics, motivated by two foundational questions: 'what are appropriate axioms for mathematics?' and 'what are the logical strengths of particular axioms and particular theorems?' This volume, the twenty-first publication in the Lecture Notes in Logic series, contains twenty-four original research papers from respected authors that present exciting new developments in reverse mathematics and subsystems of second order arithmetic since 1998.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.