1. , , , , . Use of standardized outcome measures in physical therapist practice: perceptions and applications. Phys Ther 2009;89:125–35.
2. . International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Geneva: WHO, 2001
3. , , , et al. Clinical practice guidelines for physical therapy in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Ned Tijdschr Fysiother 2004;114:1–92.
4. , , , et al. Functioning and disability in Parkinson’s disease. Disabil Rehabil 2010;32:S33–41.
5. , , . The Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale: presentation and clinimetric profile. Mov Disord 2008;23:2398–403.
6. , , , et al. Development and initial validation of the Falls Efficacy Scale-International (FES-I). Age Ageing 2005;34:614–19.
7. , , . Development of the Activity Card Sort – Australia. Aust Occup Ther J 2008;55:199–206.
8. . A new method for measuring daytime sleepiness: the Epworth Sleepiness Scale. Sleep 1992;14: 540–5.
9. , , , et al. Two-, six-, and 12-minute walking tests in respiratory disease. BMJ (Clinical research ed) 1982;284(6329):1607–8.
10. , , , et al. An inventory for measuring depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1961;4:561–71.
11. , . Projection technique for evaluating surgery in Parkinson’s disease. In: , , eds. Third Symposium in Parkinson’s Disease: Edinburgh: E & S Livingstone; 1969.
12. , , , et al. Construction of freezing of gait questionnaire for patients with Parkinsonism. Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2000;6:165–70.
13. , . Parkinsonism: onset, progression and mortality. Neurology 1967;17:427–42.
14. , , . PROFILE PD: profile of function and impairment level experience with Parkinson disease – clinimetric properties of a rating scale for physical therapist practice. J Neurol Phys Ther 2010;34:182.
15. , , , et al. Movement Disorder Society-sponsored revision of the Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale (MDS-UPDRS): scale presentation and clinimetric testing results. Mov Disord 2008;23:2129–70.
16. , , , et al. The Canadian Occupational Performance Measure: an outcome measure for occupational therapy. Can J Occup Ther 1990;57:82–7.
17. , , , et al. Therapy outcome measures for allied health practitioners in Australia: the AusTOMs. Int J Qual Health Care 2004;16:285–91.
18. , , . Measuring quality of life in Parkinson’s disease: selection of an appropriate health-related quality of life instrument. Physiotherapy 2011;97:83–9.
19. , , . Current challenges in clinimetrics. J Clin Epidemiol 2003;56:1137–41.
20. , , , . Measurement in Medicine. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
21. , , , et al. Minimal changes in health status questionnaires: distinction between minimally detectable change and minimally important change. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2006;4:54.
22. , . The Timed “Up & Go”: a test of basic functional mobility for frail elderly persons. J Am Geriatric Soc 1991;39:142–8.
23. , , , et al. The COSMIN study reached international consensus on taxonomy, terminology, and definitions of measurement properties for health-related patient-reported outcomes. J Clin Epidemiol 2010;63:737–45.
24. , , . Reliability of measurements obtained with the Timed “Up & Go” test in people with Parkinson disease. Phys Ther 2001;81–2.
25. , , , . Comparative responsiveness of Parkinson’s disease scales to change over time. Mov Disord 2009;24:813–18.
26. , , , , . The Parkinson’s Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-39): development and validation of a Parkinson’s disease summary index score. Age Ageing 1997;26:353–5.
27. , , . Measurement of health status: ascertaining the minimal clinically important difference. Control Clin Trials 1989;10:407–15.
28. , , , et al. The clinically important difference on the unified Parkinson’s disease rating scale. Arch Neurol 2010;67:64–70.
29. Huntington Study Group Unified Huntington’s Disease Rating Scale: reliability and consistency. Mov Disord 1996;11:136–42.
30. . A clinical rating scale and staging system for progressive supranuclear palsy. Neurology 1997;48:A326.
31. , , , , . Rating scales for dystonia: a multicenter assessment. Mov Disord 2003;18:303–12.
32. , , . The Balance Scale: reliability assessment with elderly residents and patients with an acute stroke. Scand J Rehabil Med 1995;27:27–36.
33. , , , , . Using psychometric techniques to improve the Balance Evaluation Systems Test: the mini-BESTest. J Rehabil Med 2010;42:323–31.
34. , . The MOS 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36): I. Conceptual framework and item selection. Med Care 1992;30:473–83.
35. , , , . The fatigue severity scale. Application to patients with multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Arch Neurol 1989;46:1121–3.
36. , , . Global rating of change scales: a review of strengths and weaknesses and considerations for design. J Man Manip Ther 2009;17:163–70.
37. . Goal attainment scaling (GAS) in rehabilitation: a practical guide. Clin Rehabil 2009;23:362–70.