1. . Laboratory Biosafety Manual 2004. Geneva: WHO 2004: 186pp.
3. . Safety guidelines for the andrology laboratory. Fertil Steril 1989; 51: 387–9.
4. . WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interaction. 4th edn. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 1999: 128pp.
5. . The Practice Committee for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Practice Committee of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. Fertil Steril 2006; 86 Suppl 4: S56-S72.
6. , , , et al., Revised guidelines for good practice in IVF laboratories. Hum Reprod 2008; 23: 1253–62.
7. . Medical Laboratories – Particular Requirements for Quality and Competence. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization 2007.
8. . Commission Directive 2006/86/EC implementing Directive 2004/23/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards traceability requirements, notification of serious adverse reactions and events and certain technical requirements for the coding, processing, preservation, storage and distribution of human tissues and cells. Official Journal of the European Union 2006: L294/32, 24.10.2006.