- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: August 2011
- Print publication year: 2010
- Online ISBN: 9780511762390
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511762390
Ovarian Stimulation covers all the basic and advanced aspects of ovarian stimulation for women undergoing ovulation induction and assisted reproduction. It gives a comprehensive review of the modern approach to ovarian stimulation and its alternatives - both in IVF and in other areas of reproductive endocrinology where it is employed. The book is divided into six sections that cover mild forms, non-conventional forms, IVF, complications and their management, alternatives, and procedures. The chapters are clearly written and well illustrated, discussing a wide range of relevant topics, including the protocols of gonadotropin, oral agents for ovulation induction, aromatase inhibitors and surgical induction of ovulation, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, and alternatives to drug treatment. Written by leading experts on reproductive health and fertility, it will assist infertility specialists, gynecologists, reproductive endocrinologists and radiologists in determining their patients' treatment.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.