1. , , et al. A framework for genetic service provision for haemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders. Haemophilia 2005; 11: 145–163.
2. , . Prevalence of sporadic and familial haemophilia. Haemophilia 2007; 13: 90–92.
3. , , et al. Bleeding in carriers of haemophilia. Blood 2006; 108: 52–56.
4. , , , . Carrier detection in haemophilia A families: comparison of conventional coagulation parameters with DNA polymorphism analysis – first report from India. Haemophilia 2001; 5: 243–246.
5. , et al. Somatic mosaicism in Haemophilia A: a fairly common event. American Journal of Human Genetics 2001; 69: 75–87.
6. , , , . Mutation rates in humans I: overall and sex-specific rates obtained from a population study of haemophilia B. American Journal of Human Genetics 1999; 65: 1572–1579.
7. , . Non-invasive diagnosis of fetal sex; utilisation of free fetal DNA in maternal plasma and ultrasound. Prenatal Diagnosis 2006; 26: 598–603.
8. , , et al. Foetal sex determination in maternal blood from the seventh week of gestation and its role in diagnosing haemophilia in the foetuses of female carriers. Haemophilia 2008; 14: 593–598.
9. , , et al. Live birth following the first mutation specific pre-implantation genetic diagnosis for haemophilia A. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2006; 95: 373–379.