- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781316407547
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316407547
The use of technology for workplace and occupational testing blossomed in the early years of this century. This book offers a demonstration that the first generation of these technologies have now been implemented long enough to observe the patterns and issues that emerge when these approaches evolve through technical advancement and successive application. A new set of issues and opportunities has emerged and the next generation of these applications is now coming of age. This book reflects on the last few decades of this evolutionary process from a vantage point of global experience across a wide range of workplace applications, including employment selection, development, and occupational certification. The themes and issues that arise as this broad treatment unfolds provide an essential foundation for students, researchers, and professionals who are involved with the assessment of human capability and potential in organizational and workplace contexts
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.