2. , , et al. Diagnosis and management of premenstrual disorders. BMJ 2011;342;1297–303.
4. . Management of Premenstrual Syndrome. Green-top Guideline No. 48. London: RCOG; 2007.
5. , , , . Premenstrual syndrome prevalence and fluctuation over time: results from a French population-based survey. J Womens Health (Larchmt) 2009;18:31–9.
6. . Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders – DSM-IV. 4th ed. Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.
7. , , , et al. Towards a consensus on diagnostic criteria, measurement and trial design of the premenstrual disorders: the ISPMD Montreal consensus. Arch Womens Ment Health 2011;14:13–21.
8. , , , . Using the daily record of severity of problems as a screening instrument for premenstrual syndrome. Obstet Gynecol 2007;109:1068–75.
9. , , . Factor structure of the modified Moos Menstrual Distress Questionnaire: assessment of prospectively reported follicular, menstrual and premenstrual symptomatology. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 2003;24:163–74.
10. , , , , , . Placebo-controlled trial comparing intermittent and continuous paroxetine in premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology 2007;32:153–61.
11. , , , , , . Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder: a meta-analysis. Obstet Gynecol 2008;111:1175–82.
12. , , , et al. Luteal phase administration of paroxetine for the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in Canadian women. J Clin Psychiatry 2008;69:991–8.
13. , , , et al. Safety concerns associated with the use of serotonin reuptake inhibitors and other serotonergic/noradrenergic antidepressants during pregnancy: a review. Clin Ther 2009;31:1426–53.
14. , , , et al. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors during pregnancy and risk of persistent pulmonary hypertension in the newborn: population based cohort study from the five Nordic countries. BMJ 2011;344:d8012.
15. , , . Oral contraceptives containing drospirenone for premenstrual syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008;(1):CD006586.
16. , , , . Progesterone for premenstrual syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006;(4):CD003415.
17. , , , , . Psychological intervention for premenstrual syndrome: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Psychother Psychosom 2009;78:6–15.
18. , , , et al. Crocus sativus L. (saffron) in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome: a double-blind, randomised and placebo-controlled trial. BJOG 2008;115:515–19.
19. , , , , , . The efficacy of Femal in women with premenstrual syndrome: a randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, multicentre study. Adv Ther 2008;25:595–607.
20. , , , , . Chinese herbal medicine for premenstrual syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;(1):CD006414.