1. . Revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health risks related to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Hum Reprod 2004;19:41–7.
2. , , , , , . Insulin, somatotropic, and luteinizing hormone axes in lean and obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome: common and distinct features. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1996;81:2854–64.
3. , , , et al. The prognostic value of basal luteinizing hormone:follicle-stimulating hormone ratio in the treatment of patients with PCOS by assisted reproduction techniques. Hum Reprod 1995;10:2545–9.
4. , , . Restoration of reproductive potential by lifestyle modification in obese polycystic ovary syndrome: role of insulin sensitivity and luteinizing hormone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999;84:1470–4.
5. , , . The pathophysiology of polycystic ovary syndrome. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2004;60:1–17.
6. , , , . Metformin therapy is associated with a decrease in plasma plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, lipoprotein(a), and immunoreactive insulin levels in patients with the polycystic ovary syndrome. Metabolism 1997;46:454–7.
7. , , , , , . Overweight and obese anovulatory patients with polycystic ovaries: parallel improvements in anthropometric indices, ovarian physiology and fertility rate induced by diet. Hum Reprod 2003;18:1928–32.
8. , , . Modern use of clomiphene citrate in induction of ovulation. Hum Reprod Update 1997;3:359–65.