1. , , , et al. Cancer during pregnancy: an analysis of 215 patients emphasizing the obstetrical and the neonatal outcomes. J Clin Oncol 2010;28:683–689.
2. , , , . Cause-specific survival for women diagnosed with cancer during pregnancy or lactation: a registry-based cohort study. J Clin Oncol 2009;27:45–51.
4. , , , et al. Early life exposure to diagnostic radiation and ultrasound scans and risk of childhood cancer: case–control study. BMJ 2011;342:d472.
5. , . Surgery in the pregnant patient. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2011;54:633–641.
6. , , , et al. Pregnancy-associated breast cancer patients can safely undergo lymphatic mapping. Breast J 2008;14:250–254.
7. , , , et al. Breast cancer in pregnancy: recommendations of an international consensus meeting. Eur J Cancer 2010;46:3158–3168.
8. , . Radiotherapy during pregnancy: fact and fiction. Lancet Oncol 2005;6:328–333.
9. , , . Drug transfer and metabolism by the human placenta. Clin Pharmacokinet 2004;43:487–514.
10. , , , et al. Transplacental transfer of paclitaxel, docetaxel, carboplatin, and trastuzumab in a baboon model. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2010;20:1456–1464.
11. , , , et al. Transplacental transfer of anthracyclines, vinblastine, and 4-hydroxy-cyclophosphamide in a baboon model. Gynecol Oncol 2010;119:594–600.
12. , , , et al. Substantial variation in transplacental transfer of chemotherapeutic agents in a mouse model. Reprod Sci 2011;18:57–63.
13. , . Use of chemotherapy during human pregnancy. Lancet Oncol 2004;5:283–291.
14. , , , et al. Ionizing radiations in pregnancy and teratogenesis: a review of literature. Reprod Toxicol 2005;20:323–329.
15. , , . Cytotoxic therapy and pregnancy. Pharmacol Ther 1997;74:207–220.
16. , , . Perinatal outcomes of a pregnancy complicated by cancer, including neonatal follow-up after in utero exposure to chemotherapy: results of an international registry. Am J Clin Oncol 2010;33:221–228.
17. , . Hematological malignancies and pregnancy: a final report of 84 children who received chemotherapy in utero. Clin Lymphoma 2001;2:173–177.
18. , , , et al. Treatment of pregnant breast cancer patients and outcomes of children exposed to chemotherapy in utero. Cancer 2006;107:1219–1226.
19. , , , et al. Long-term cognitive and cardiac outcomes after prenatal exposure to chemotherapy in children aged 18 months or older: an observational study. Lancet Oncol 2012;13:256–264.
20. , , , . Fetal cardiac effects of doxorubicin therapy for carcinoma of the breast during pregnancy: case report and review of the literature. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2001;18:62–6.
21. , , . Long-term evaluation of cardiac function in children who received anthracyclines during pregnancy. Ann Oncol 2006;17:286–288.
22. , , , . Teratogenicity and carcinogenicity in a twin exposed in utero to cyclophosphamide. Teratog Carcinog Mutagen 1993;13:139–143.
23. , , , , . Brain radiotherapy during pregnancy: an analysis of conceptus dose using anthropomorphic phantoms. Br J Radiol 1999;72:274–278.
24. , , , . Radiotherapy of Hodgkin’s disease in early pregnancy: embryo dose measurements. Radiother Oncol 2003;66:333–339.
25. , , , , . Radiation dose to conceptus resulting from tangential breast irradiation. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2003;55:386–391.
26. , , , , . Pregnancy and radiotherapy: management options for minimising risk, case series and comprehensive literature review. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol 2009;53:559–568.
27. , , . Targeted treatment using monoclonal antibodies and tyrosine-kinase inhibitors in pregnancy. Lancet Oncol 2007;8:738–743.
28. , , . Treatment of cancer during pregnancy with monoclonal antibodies: a real challenge. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2010;6:821–826.
29. , , . Tamoxifen as systemic treatment of advanced breast cancer during pregnancy: case report and literature review. Gynecol Oncol 2001;80:405–408.
30. , , , , . Rituximab plus CHOP for treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma during second trimester of pregnancy. Lancet Oncol 2006;7:693–694.
31. , , , et al. The effects of imatinib on pregnancy outcome. Blood 2008;111:5505–5508.
32. , , . How I treat acute and chronic leukemia in pregnancy. Blood Rev 2008;22:247–259.
33. , , , et al. Successful pregnancy and delivery in a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia while on dasatinib therapy. Adv Hematol 2010;2010:136–152.
34. , , , . Management of hematological malignancies during pregnancy. Am J Hematol 2009;84:830–841.
35. , , , et al. Severe chronic neutropenia: treatment and follow-up of patients in the Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry. Am J Hematol 2003;72:82–93.
36. , , , et al. Long-term outcomes after repeat doses of antenatal corticosteroids. N Engl J Med 2007;357:1190–1198.
37. , . Metastatic involvement of placenta and foetus in pregnant women with cancer. Recent Results Cancer Res 2008;178:183–194.
38. , , , et al. Lung cancer during pregnancy involving the products of conception and a review of the literature. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2003;268:69–77.
39. , , , et al. Metastatic melanoma in pregnancy: risk of transplacental metastases in the infant. J Clin Oncol 2003;21:2179–2186.
40. , , , , . Maternal gastric adenocarcinoma with placental metastases: what is the fetal risk?Pediatr Dev Pathol 2012;15:237–239.
41. , , , et al. Breast cancer during pregnancy: maternal and fetal outcomes. Cancer J 2010;16:76–82.
42. , , , et al. Maternal and fetal outcome after breast cancer in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992;166:781–787.
43. , . The pregnant mother with breast cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic management. Cancer Treat Rev 2005;31:439–447.
44. , , . Survival of breast cancer patients after subsequent term pregnancy: “healthy mother effect.” Am J Obstet Gynecol 1994;170:818–823.