- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2009
- Print publication year: 2007
- Online ISBN: 9780511546464
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511546464
The Annual European Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic, generally known as the Logic Colloquium, is the most prestigious annual meeting in the field. Many of the papers presented there are invited surveys of developments, and the rest of the papers are chosen to complement the invited talks. This 2007 volume includes surveys, tutorials, and selected research papers from the 2005 meeting. Highlights include three papers on different aspects of connections between model theory and algebra; a survey of major advances in combinatorial set theory; a tutorial on proof theory and modal logic; and a description of Bernay's philosophy of mathematics.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.