1. , , , et al. Validation study of nonsurgical diagnosis of endometriosis. Fertil Steril 2001;76:929–35.
2. . Ovarian endometriosis: a marker for more extensive pelvic and intestinal disease. Fertil Steril 1999;72:310–15.
3. , , , et al. Large ovarian endometriomas. Hum Reprod 1996;11:641–6.
4. , , , et al. Pretreatment for ovarian endometrial cyst before in vitro fertilization. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2002;54:41–2.
5. , , , et al. Effects of endometriomas on oocyte quality, embryo quality, and pregnancy rates in in vitro fertilization cycles: a prospective, case-controlled study. J Assist Reprod Genet 1998;15:193–7.
6. , , , et al. Effects of previous ovarian surgery for endometriosis on the outcome of assisted reproduction treatment. Reprod BioMed Online 2002;5:162–6.
7. , . Management of endometriomas in women requiring IVF: to touch or not to touch. Hum Reprod 2009;24:496–501.
8. , , . Effect of endometriosis on in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 2002;77:1148–55.
9. , , . Factors that affect outcome of in-vitro fertilisation treatment. Lancet 1996;348:1402–6.
10. . Outcomes from assisted reproductive technology. Obstet Gynecol 2006;107:183–200.
11. , , , , . Cumulative live birth rates in cohorts of patients treated with in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Fertil Steril 2005;84:99–107.
12. , , , et al. Outcome of IVF in patients with endometriosis in comparison with tubal-factor infertility. J Assist Reprod Genet 1998;15:530–4.
13. , , , et al. Patients with stages III and IV endometriosis have a poorer outcome of in vitro fertilization−embryo transfer than patients with tubal infertility. Fertil Steril 1999;72:1107–9.
14. , , , , . A systematic review of tests predicting ovarian reserve and IVF outcome. Hum Reprod Update 2006;12:685–718.
15. , , , . Impact of ovarian endometrioma on assisted reproduction outcomes. Reprod Biomed Online 2006;13:349–60.
16. , , , , . Should endometriomas be treated before IVF-ICSI cycles? Hum Reprod Update 2006a;12:57–64.
17. , , , et al. Damage to ovarian reserve associated with laparoscopic excision of endometriomas: a quantitative rather than a qualitative injury. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005;19:1908–14.
18. , , , et al. Outcome of in vitro fertilization and ovarian response after endometrioma stripping at laparoscopy and laparotomy. J Reprod Med 2007;52:805–9.
19. , , , et al. IVF-ICSI outcome in women operated on for bilateral endometriomas. Hum Reprod 2008;23:1526–30.
20. , , , et al. Postsurgical ovarian failure after laparoscopic excision of bilateral endometriomas. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2006;195:421–5.
21. , , , , . Ovarian cortex surrounding benign neoplasms: a histologic study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993;169:388–93.
22. , , , . Effect of ovarian endometriosis on ovulation in rabbits. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1989;160:40–4.
23. , , , , . In vitro fertilization in normoresponder patients with endometriomas: comparison with basal simple ovarian cysts. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2008;65:212–16.
24. , , , et al. The presence of ovarian endometriomas is associated with a reduced responsiveness to gonadotropins. Fertil Steril 2006b;86:192–6.
25. , , , et al. The frequency of ovulation from the affected ovary decreases following laparoscopic cystectomy in infertile women with unilateral endometrioma during a natural cycle. J Assist Reprod Genet 2008;25:239–44.
26. , , , et al. Endometriotic ovarian cysts negatively affect the rate of spontaneous ovulation. Hum Reprod 2009;24:2183–6.
27. , , . Peritoneal fluid flow influences anatomical distribution of endometriotic lesions: why Sampson seems to be right. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2008;138:127–34.
28. , , , et al. Decreased concentrations of AMH in follicular fluid of women with endometriosis: A hypothetical new marker of oocyte quality. J Endometriosis 2009;1:1–5.
29. , , ,et al. Anti-Müllerian hormone substance from follicular fluid is positively associated with success in oocyte fertilization during in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 2008;89:586–91.
30. , , , et al. Ovarian recovery after laparoscopic enucleation of ovarian cysts: insights from echographic short-term postsurgical follow-up. J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2005;12:409–14.
31. , , , . The effect of surgical treatment for endometrioma on in vitro fertilization outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Fertil Steril 2009;92:75–87.
32. , , , et al. Removal of endometriomas before in vitro fertilization does not improve fertility outcomes: a matched, case-control study. Fertil Steril 2004;81:1194–7.
33. , , , et al. Rate of severe ovarian damage following surgery for endometriomas. Hum Reprod 2010;25:678–82.
34. , , , . Effect of endometrioma cystectomy on IVF outcome: a prospective randomized study. Reprod Biomed Online 2006;12:639–43.
35. , , , , . Laparoscopic excision of ovarian cysts: is the stripping technique a tissue-sparing procedure? Fertil Steril 2002;77:609–14.
36. , , , . Reconstruction of the ovary containing large endometriomas by an extraovarian endosurgical technique. Fertil Steril 1996;66:517–21.
37. , , , , . Three-dimensional power Doppler imaging of ovarian stromal blood flow in women with endometriosis undergoing in vitro fertilization. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003;21:480–5.
38. , , , et al. Impact of laparoscopic cystectomy on ovarian reserve: serial changes of serum anti-Mu¨llerian hormone levels. Fertil Steril 2009. Epub ahead of print April 2.
39. , , . Endometriosis and infertility: epidemiology and evidence-based treatments. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2008;1127:92–100.
40. , , . Laparoscopic surgical techniques for endometriosis and adenomyosis. Diagn Ther Endosc 2000;6:153–68.
41. , , , et al. ‘Blood On The Tracks’ from corpora lutea to endometriomas. BJOG 2009;116:366–71.
42. , . Chocolate cysts from ovarian follicles. Fertil Steril 1999;72:852–6.
43. , , , et al. Post-operative use of oral contraceptive pills for prevention of anatomical relapse or symptom-recurrence after conservative surgery for endometriosis. Hum Reprod 2009;24:2729–35.
44. , , , . Long-term pituitary down-regulation before in vitro fertilization (IVF) for women with endometriosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006;CD004635.
45. , , , et al. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist treatment reduced serum interleukin-6 concentrations in patients with ovarian endometriomas. Fertil Steril 2003;80:300–4.
46. , , , . Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor in ovarian endometriomas following GnRH agonist therapy. Obstet Gynecol 2001;97:561–6.
47. , , , . Ultrasonic transvaginal aspiration of endometriotic cysts: an optional line of treatment in selected cases of endometriosis. Hum Reprod 1991;6:1408–10.
48. , , , . Ultrasound guided aspiration of endometrioma − a new therapeutic modality to improve reproductive outcome. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 1999;65:17–23.
49. , , , , . Transvaginal ultrasonic needle-guided aspiration of endometriotic cysts before ovulation induction for in vitro fertilization. J In Vitro Fertil Embryo Transf 1991;8:286–9.