1. , , , et al. Sleep disordered breathing in children in a general population sample: prevalence and risk factors. Sleep 2009;32:731–6.
2. , , , et al. Sleep and neurobehavioral characteristics of 5- to 7-year-old children with parentally reported symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Pediatrics 2003;111:554–63.
3. , , , , . Long-term nasal intermittent positive pressure ventilation in advanced Duchenne’s muscular dystrophy. Chest 1994;105:445–8.
4. . Standards and indications for cardiopulmonary sleep studies in children. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1996;153:866–78.
5. , , , et al. Increased behavioral morbidity in school-aged children with sleep-disordered breathing. Pediatrics 2004;114:1640–8.
6. , , , . Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea: complications, management, and long-term outcomes. Proc Am Thorac Soc 2008;5:274–82.
7. , , . Pulmonary hypertension. Pediatr Review 2009;30:39–46.
8. , . Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in children: a state-of-the-art review. Treat Respir Med 2004;3:107–22.
9. , , . Severity of obstructive apnoea in children with Down syndrome who snore. Arch Dis Child 2007;92:423–5.
10. , , , et al. Obstructive sleep apnea: Should all children with Down syndrome be tested?Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2006;132:432–6.
11. , , , et al. Symptoms of sleep breathing disorders in children are underreported by parents at general practice visits. Sleep Breath 2003;7:167–76.
12. . Evaluation of adenotonsillectomy for obstructive sleep apnea using pre- and post-op polysomnograms. AAP Grand Rounds 2008;19:8–9.
13. , , , et al. Diagnosis and management of childhood obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Pediatrics 2012;130:576–84.